Hello, 2012! I'm ready.


The year 2011 was quite a roller-coaster ride, not just for me but maybe for some as well. So let me express my warmest and sincerest gratitude to those that have made my year memorable and worth recalling for, ESPECIALLY to these people:


To my parents, whose constant love and support never fail me. There may be times that we don’t get along easy, but you guys remain top of my list as my inspiration. If not for the values and conducts you have imparted I wouldn’t have been the kind of person I am today. (this goes to the other members of my family and closest relatives as well)


To my dearest classmates, section 4F, thank you for entrusting me to be this year’s class president. And because of that, I have learned more the gift of responsibility. I hope in my own little ways I have given justice to that. There may be ups and downs for us, but what’s important is that we remained united as brothers and sisters in school.


To my clinical instructors, teachers, and mentors, thank you, not only for the lessons with the academe but also for the lifetime lessons you have taught. I will be brining this along throughout my life. Also, thank you for making me realize some skills and talents which I never thought I had. Hehehe. Lastly, thank you for molding me more to become better, the best.


To my bestfriends Nadine, Clyde, and Enzo, you have no idea how greatful I am for having you guys in my life. You may be different individuals but I consider you as my better-halves. Our moments together are truly momentous!


To those who have hurt me and put me into misery, I THANK YOU for the experiences that have indeed changed my life. I never regret that it had to happen in my life because, through that I know will become stronger as a person.


For those people whom I failed to mention, THANK YOU for being part of my 2011 and my life! I love you all. And most importantly, to our Almighty God the Father who have been the source of my life and strength. May this year, 2012, be prosperous not only for me but for everyone. Happy New Year!


Add caption
Hello, 2012! I’m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment